Autumn Views Subdivision Romsey
Autumn Views: Stage 1- 30 Lot Subdivision Melbourne-Lancefield Rd Romsey
Autumn Views is a 30 Lot Subdivision constructed in 2017-2018.
Developers: Autumn Views Pty Ltd
Designer: North East Survey and Design
Value: $6.5 million
Stage 1 includes the construction of:-
- Drainage with 300 -900 RCP pipe to a 8 ML Retention Basin, with an outfall drain to the council network
- Sewer up to 6m deep servicing all blocks. Including concrete pouring of Manholes and Property Connections
- 15,000 T of Rock extracted installing site infrastructure, through Blasting and Hydraulic Rock Hammers
- Rock processed onsite and re-used in the roads and footpath
- Earthworks levelling the site to design level, including the preservation of Topsoil for the blocks at completion.
- A Water Main servicing all blocks
- Construction of a Temporary Sewer Pump Station and Rising Main
- Installation of a Left and Right-hand Turning Lane into the Subdivision off the Melbourne Lancefield Rd
- Trenching and Co-ordination of Gas and Power subcontractors
- Installation of Roads and Pavements
- Concrete works including Footpath, Kerb, Channel and Driveways
- Liaising with Stakeholders including Developers, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Western Water, North East Survey and Design and the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner.
Works complete on-time and in-budget by the Completion date of April 2018. The success in the delivery of Stage 1 will lead to Stage 2 commencing earlier than programmed.