Girdwood Contracting Pty Ltd is committed to improving our OH&S performance by continually striving to provide a safe, healthy and a risk free working environment. This commitment extends to all our employees, subcontractors and the public.
We are committed to:
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injuries and illness.
- Complying with relevant OHS laws and other requirements,
- Reviewing our policy and OHS Management System to ensure it remains effective.
Our employees and subcontractors shall take care in the performance of their work and surrounding work environment, and comply with our OHS Management System and allapplicable laws and other requirements. It is the duty of our staff to work responsibility and together to ensure work is carried out safely and efficiently.
We shall ensure that:
- Employees and subcontractors work safely in a healthy working environment.
- Employees are properly trained for all tasks they carry out.
Girdwood Contracting continues to work towards improving the level of safety in the workplace, in work systems and with plant and equipment.